Who can enter?
Perfect Pitch is a video pitch contest for small business owners. Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds.
•Goals/Objectives of contest
Our goal is to develop a contest that will assist the resource-limited small-business owner with financial support and media exposure for their business, thereby giving the small business owner a boost in a struggling economy. This will help create jobs and in turn create economic growth.
How does the contest work?
1. All entrees into contest are free.
2. All participants in contest must be 21 or older, must live in the New York or Tri-state area.
3. Must have an existing business or start up business idea.
4. All participants must submit a video pitch and a clear business idea with a short executive summary of products or services they are selling.
For an example of an executive summary, please visit the following website: http://www.business-plans-guide.com/executive-summary-example.html
To sign up for the Perfect Pitch contest please register at the following website: http://perfectpitchcontest.com
5. All contest participants must upload video pitch to YouTube and promote business to their target market; family, friends, etc. The best business idea, along with the most YouTube views, moves on to the judged round. Once at the judged round there will be five finalists selected to make an elevator pitch about their business to our judges. The finalist who makes the best pitch wins.